Mymissio is committed to protecting your privacy and all related information. Thus, we thought you should know how we collect, use, communicate, disclose, and use your personal information.
- We'll tell you why we're collecting your information.
- Our objective in collecting your information is to fulfill Mymissio's mission of helping you make your passion a reality.
- If we need to collect and use your information in another way, we'll obtain your consent as required by law.
- To help us fulfill our mission, please make sure that your personal information is accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We'll take reasonable precautions and safeguards to ensure that your personal information is not lost or stolen or accessed, disclosed, copied, used, or modified in an unauthorized manner.
- Mymissio reserves the right to make changes to this policy at any time and without notice. Please check this policy periodically to keep informed about any changes.
- Mymissio uses a variety of safeguards to keep your personal information safe. We comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) to ensure that your information is not accessed in an unauthorized way. However, Mymissio has no control over the security of other websites that you might visit, even when a link appears within our site. If you share your computer or use a computer that is accessed by the general public, remember to sign off and close your browser window when you have finished your session. This will help ensure that others cannot access your personal information.
If you have any questions about anything related to Mymissio, please contact us at email@example.com or 863-688-2600.